- Pls check our product description to find the year & Engine, make sure our Engine Oil Pan fit your vehicle Engine
- Cross reference with OEM Part Number 5184404AE, 5184404AF CRP51A
- Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that STETIG oil pans meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace. Every unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging STETIG's OE expertise Durable powder coating applied to exterior of oil pan for a long lasting rust free unit Washed and then sealed with an anti-corrosive spray on the interior for a rust free unit at installation
- STETIG offers complete Engine Oil Pan coverage for Asian, Domestic and European vehicles, top brand awareness and unsurpassed quality
- STETIG warrants its oil pans for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Within this period, we will replace any oil pan shown to be defective in material or workmanship.Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
Never shop alone with the Engines.com Powetrain Valet. An exclusive service only available to Engines.com Shoppers. Call or Chat with an experienced powertrain professional that will help you compare top brands on pricing, delivery, warranty and more.