Color: Red Calipers & Drilled Rotors
- Brand New Suspension and Brake Kit with Spindles, for 1968-1974 GM X-Body Cars (Part # GMN6874X-K64) > This specific set features Stock-Height Spindles, Steering Arms, and Wilwood brakes with Drilled/Slotted Rotors and Red Calipers | Fits | Chevrolet > 1968-1974 Chevy II and Nova | Buick > 1973-1974 Apollo | Oldsmobile > 1973-1974 Omega | Pontiac > 1971-1974 Ventura
- Includes: | Currie 9-Plus Notch-Back Rear End with 31 Spline Axles (Currie # CE-GMN6872X) | Southwest Speed 9" Ford Rear End Third Member with Posi Trac-Loc (SWS Part # 603-2078) | Southwest Speed Stock-Height Spindles (SWS Part # 103-9801) | Southwest Speed Steering Arms (SWS Part # 101-9646)
- Wilwood Disc Brake Kit with Drilled Rotors and Red Calipers (Wilwood Part # 140-7675-DR Front and # 140-7140-DR Rear) | *** These Brake kits require at least 16" diameter wheels ***
- Front Brake Kit includes: > Drilled/Slotted, .810" Thick x 12.19" O.D. Rotors > Forged Dynalite 4 Piston Calipers - Red > Caliper Mounting Brackets > BP-10 Brake Pads > Hubs, Bearings, Seals > All hardware to install | Rear Brake Kit includes: > Drilled/Slotted, .810" Thick x 12.19" O.D. Rotors with Hats > Forged Dynalite 4 Piston Calipers - Red > Drum Parking Brake Assemblies with Caliper Mounting Brackets > Bearing Retainers > BP-10 Brake Pads > All hardware to install
- Front and Rear Flexline Kits | Rear Hard Line Kit | Rear Parking Brake Cable Kit | Southwest Speed Chrome Power Brake Booster (SWS # 300-7975) | Wilwood Polished Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve Set (Part # 261-13270-P) > 1 1/8" Bore cylinder > Stainless Steel Fluid Tubes > Mounting Bracket > Stainless Steel Button Head Bolts | Southwest Speed Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms (SWS # 101-9169 Upper and # 101-9371 Lower)
Never shop alone with the Engines.com Powetrain Valet. An exclusive service only available to Engines.com Shoppers. Call or Chat with an experienced powertrain professional that will help you compare top brands on pricing, delivery, warranty and more.